Send Your CV Here
Make a real difference to people’s lives by joining Sisters Hospitallers as a Care Assistant at St Augustine’s in Addlestone, Surrey
Day shifts: Get paid up to £11.52 per hour, 36 hours per week, shifts are from 08:00-14:00, 14:00-20:00 and 08:00-20:00 with alterative weekends
Refer-a-friend and get paid £100.
For this rewarding position you will need to be caring, compassionate and dedicated to helping others. You will need a willingness to learn and good communication skills. Previous care experience is desirable but not essential as you will have an opportunity to grow and develop, learning new skills with ongoing training. As a care assistant you will help our residents with various aspects of their daily life like companionship, personal care, mealtimes, social activities and mobility. Above all, you will be helping our residents feel comfortable and safe while they enjoy an exceptional quality of life in a surrounding of respect, trust and joy.
Benefits of working with us:
We believe that happier employees provide a better level of patient care and delivery in their role. You’ll receive regular training and supervisions, along with development opportunities.
- Free parking on site
- Flexible hours
- Paid Practical Training
- Free uniform, training and PPE
- Company pension scheme
- Career progression
- Diverse workforce
- Wide range of training courses available
- Paid Holiday
- Wellbeing support
We are looking for caring, compassionate individuals who are dedicated to helping others. For this role, you will have to:
- Live within a 15 mile radius from our Carehome
- Desire to see elderly people treated with care and respect
- Well-spoken, and fluent in written and spoken English
- Organised, with great communication and reporting skills
- Happy to provide care for residents, including those with dementia
- Be a team player
- Willingness to make a difference
What you need:
- Provide proof of your eligibility to work in the UK (We do not Recruit from Overseas)
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults and we expect all employees to share this commitment. Therefore, all offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check and references.
Apply now to begin your journey as a Care Assistant at Sisters Hospitallers.