Sisters Hospitallers are seeking a Finance Officer, to support St Teresa’s Care Home, based in London.
The Finance Officer will be responsible for the day to day operations of all finance related activities ranging from purchase Ledger to presenting the monthly financials to the Local Management Team, as well as preparing the budget and processing payroll for the Home.
The role will work very closely with the Registered and Deputy Manager and ensure an efficient transaction processing the Charity.
Main duties and responsibilities as Finance Officer include:
- Process purchase invoices, staff and volunteer expenses in the finance system.
- Prepare and process payroll using the Charity’s rota management system into the payroll system.
- Prepare and issue finance related resident paperwork.
- Process sales invoices and debtor management.
- Resident and Care Home petty cash.
- Reconcile all balance sheet accounts and fee income reconciliations monthly.
- Finalise accounts to trial balance and prepare monthly financials commentary.
- Prepare budgets and related commentary.
- Prepare reports as required to submit to the institution’s General Service in Rome.
- Any other business as required for the smooth running of the care home.
The successful candidate for the role will need to have:
- AAT Level 3, Part-Qualified ACCA, QBE.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Sage, and Sage Payroll.
- Proven experience working within a similar environment.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
To apply, please complete the form below: