Send Your CV Here
Would you enjoy working in a friendly Care Home as a Housekeeper? Are you immediately available for the role? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
£9.50 per hour 30 – 42 hrs per week. Contact us today to join our friendly team at St Augustine’s Care home in Addlestone.
Benefits of working with us
- Free parking on site
- Flexible hours
- Employee discounts, online & high street stores
- Paid Practical Training
- Free uniform, training and PPE
- Company pension scheme
- Career progression
- Diverse workforce
- Wide range of training courses available
- Paid holiday
- Wellbeing support
About the Role
Working as part of a highly committed team at Sisters Hospitallers the Housekeeper is one of the key roles within our homes. As a Housekeeper you will put the residents care and wellbeing at the heart of everything you do.
As a Housekeeper you will play a crucial role in ensuring visitors, residents and families all receive a positive impression of our homes by keeping residents’ rooms and communal areas spotless and carrying out other general tasks within the home cheerful, caring and compassionate, you’ll be capable of making responsible decisions and acting in residents’ best interests.
- Previous housekeeping experience is desirable
- Ability to build positive relationships with our residents their families and our team members
- Ability to make responsible choices and decisions, and act in the resident’s best interest
- Effective time keeping and time management
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
It is quick and easy to apply to our jobs, and you could start within a couple of weeks. After applying, we will call you for chat before booking you in for a video interview. If successful, we will need to do some checks, that includes a DBS check, references and employment history. After this you will do your starter training and shadow a member of the team.
Due to a high volume of applications received we are unable to contact each applicant individually. If you have not been contacted for an interview, please presume your application has been unsuccessful.