Hiring now a Receptionist (23hrs) for Footherley Hall Care Home, in Shenstone (Lichfield).
At Sisters Hospitallers our employees are the heart of our care homes, where working at Sisters Hospitallers feels like working with a family.
Benefits you will receive:
- Free parking on site
- Flexible hours
- Paid Practical Training
- Free uniform, training and PPE
- Company pension scheme
- Career progression
- Diverse workforce
- Wide range of training courses available
- Paid Holiday
- Wellbeing support
Job Role as Receptionist (23hrs)
To provide a professional, proficient and flexible reception service to the home and its employees.
Skills and personal characteristics needed
- Be the face of our Home and ensure a memorable reception experience for Staff, Visitors and Residents
- Excellent telephone and switchboard manner
- Provide a high level of customer service at all times
- Comply with all internal and external policies and standards e.g. Department of Health, Care Quality Commission, Health and Safety Executive, CQC Code of Conduct
You will also need
- Ability to demonstrate the core values of the Charity
- Computer literate
- Proven experience in an office or similar environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Excellent organisational skills
- Work in a confidential and respectful manner
- Flexible and accommodating in attitude and behaviour
As a Receptionist you will work 23 hours per week and the shifts are as follows:
- 9am to 2pm on Monday, Tuesday and Friday.
- 9am to 5pm on Sunday.
£9.50 per hour
We are actively recruiting now, so if you’re interested in joining our team as a Receptionist, please click apply we would love to hear from you!