Send Your CV Here
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a skilled, pro-active and care-focused Registered Manager at our 26 bedded care home, St Teresa’s, in South Kensington, London.
Working Pattern: 40 hours; Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00, flexibility required to work weekends if needed.
Salary: £45,000 – £50,000 per annum depending on experience
Sisters Hospitallers are seeking an experienced Registered Manager, for their 26 bedded Home, that provides care and support, some of whom are living with dementia and related illnesses.
The service currently has an overall Good CQC rating and it will be an essential aspect of the chosen candidates role to maintain these high standards. This will be an excellent opportunity for an experienced Registered Manager who is actively looking for a new opportunity with a charity care organisation who have a great reputation within the care industry.
- Manage the operation of a safe and well led service
- Working with the Head of Care to ensure all staff receive regular supervision and training is kept up to date
- Ensure Care Plans are reviewed regularly
- Manage and develop high performing teams to ensure that standards of care and support are maintained in line with internal policies and procedures
- Review staff resource to ensure on-going adequate cover
- Following the CQC standards at all times
- Actively support the vision, philosophies and values of the Charity
- Continuous self development to ensure knowledge and skills are relevant to the service
- Develop and maintain internal and external channels of communication for provision of information and service
- Implement and adhere to internal and external policies and standards; i.e. Department of Health, Care Quality Commission, Health and Safety Executive, HCPC (Healthcare Professionals Council)
- Be aware of your responsibilities under the Charity’s Health and Safety policy, taking all possible steps to ensure a safe working environment.
The successful Registered Manager will need to have:
- NVQ Level 5 for Care Home Manager, or equivalent
- Proven experience working with dementia patients, in a similar environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Requirements of latest Care Act and relevant legislation
- Previous experience in rostering
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Previous experience in a residential setting
Benefits of working with us:
- Working with a global organisation whose core value is hospitality, as is present in over 200 centres, in 27 countries
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible hours
- Short course qualifications
- Employee support line
- Strong internal governance team
- Central location
- A supportive and friendly team at all levels
- Caring for people and defending their dignity
We are actively recruiting now, so if you’re interested in joining our team as a Registered Manger, please click apply we would love to hear from you.