Send Your CV Here
Sisters Hospitallers are recruiting for a Senior HCA at Footherley Hall Care Home, in Shenstone (Lichfield).
Salary up to £10.48 per hour.
36 hours per week, working alternative weekends
Benefits of working with us
We believe that happier employees provide a better level of patient care and delivery in their role. You’ll receive regular training and supervisions, along with development opportunities.
- Flexible hours
- Employee discounts, online & high street stores
- Paid Practical Training
- Free uniform, training and PPE
- Company pension scheme
- Career progression
- Diverse workforce
- Wide range of training courses available
- Paid holiday
- Wellbeing support
We’re looking for caring, compassionate individuals who can manage a team, solve problems, show good judgement and communicate with all sorts of people. For this role, successful candidates will have:
- Current residency in the UK with valid right to work
- You must have a driving licence and access to a vehicle due to the location of our home
- NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care qualification
- You’ll have at least one year’s experience in long term care, assisted living or healthcare
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Medication administration training or/and a willingness to undertake training if required
- Demonstration of proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Outlook and Excel)
About the Role
As a Senior Care Assistant you will assist with daily activities providing residents with both physical and emotional support and personal care as needed. You will be responsible for the smooth running of the shift and will assign specific tasks to the care assistants and monitor their completion. You will develop, review and update residents’ personal care plan to meet their changing physical, social and psychological needs.
The Senior Care Assistant will promote high standards of care by ensuring all team members are trained and supervised appropriately and you will communicate professionally and warmly with visitors, family members and other health care professionals.
Due to a high volume of applications received we are unable to contact each applicant individually. If you have not been contacted for an interview, please presume your application has been unsuccessful.