Send Your CV Here
Contact us today to join our friendly as a Team Leader at our care home, St Augustine’s in Addlestone, Surrey. Interviewing Immediately, £14.00 per hour.
36 hours per week, working alternative weekends
Benefits of working with us
We believe that happier employees provide a better level of patient care and delivery in their role. You’ll receive regular training and supervisions, along with development opportunities.
- Flexible hours
- Employee discounts, online & high street stores
- Paid Practical Training
- Free uniform, training and PPE
- Company pension scheme
- Career progression
- Diverse workforce
- Wide range of training courses available
- Paid holiday
- Wellbeing support
We’re looking for caring, compassionate individuals who can manage a team, solve problems, show good judgement and communicate with all sorts of people.
For this role, successful candidates will have:
- Current residency in the UK with valid Right to Work
- NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care qualification
- At least one year’s experience in a similar leadership role
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Proficient in the safe handling, administering, storing, ordering, and recording of medication
- Demonstration of proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Outlook and Excel)
About the role
As a Team Leader you will be responsible for the daily care and well-being of the residents on 1-2 units of the care home, whilst supporting and leading a team of HCA’s. You will be responsible for the smooth running of the shift and will assign specific tasks to the care assistants and monitor their completion. You will develop, review and update residents’ personal care plan to meet their changing physical, social and psychological needs. You will also be able to identify the changing health condition of residents and be able to assess by vital signs monitoring
As a Team Leader you will promote high standards of care by ensuring all team members are trained and supervised appropriately and you will communicate professionally and warmly with visitors, family members and other health care professionals.
Due to a high volume of applications received we are unable to contact each applicant individually. If you have not been contacted for an interview, please presume your application has been unsuccessful.